LG Announced New Smartphone LG G2 Mini
Today the Korean company LG announced the launching of its new smartphone LG G2 Mini. This phone will be a smaller version of LG G2 with less important specifications as per the current reviews.
So what are the features of this phone?
- 4.7 inches screen LCD display
- 1.2GHZ quad-core processor will be either Snapdragon 600 or 1.7GHz Navida tigra 4i
- screen brightness of (540×960 pixels)
- 1GB Ram
- Rear camera 8 megapixel with flash and 1.3 megapixel front facing shooter
- Software running 4.4 android kitkat
- Memory 8 GB plus external memory port (Micro SD)
- battery capacity is 2440 MAH
We believe that LG should make the price of this phone affordable as it will probably be the sole advantage for people to buy it since the smartphone specifications are very standard and it doesn’t have any competitive edge over other phones.